The Beginning: (first meeting, typically over the phone)
- I will listen to your ideas and help you organize your thoughts, needs and desires.
- We will then work together to choose the DVD package best suited to your needs.
- I’ll send you a contract and a biographical outline for you to fill out as a family information guide of those people that might be discussed or mentioned during filming.
- We’ll meet over a period of time to organize the project, select memories, photos, music etc. that you want to include.
- I will film and interview.
- I will edit the material and create a draft DVD movie for you.
- You will preview the draft DVD.
- After the final editing your archival DVD will be created, complete with a custom label and case cover.
Ideas to get your started:
- Gather your favorite photos.
- Think about music you like or want to use.
- Talk with others about some of your memories.
- Ask family members what kind of memories they would like to have on a DVD.